Vertigo & Dizziness Treatments | Get Your LIFE Back!
- Bite Force Analysis — this TruDenta technology is able to analyze and display the different forces at play in your mouth and jaw, right down to how much pressure is exerted by each individual tooth.
- Range of Motion Analysis — TruDenta’s ROM system measures any abnormal or restricted movement in your head and neck in order to narrow down potential causes and create a specialized treatment plan.
Minimize the Symptoms
- Compensation therapy can train vertigo sufferers how to best handle sensory and balance information.
- Vestibular suppressant and anti nausea medications can help, but cause side effects and are typically prescribed as very short term solutions.
TruDenta Treatment System
- TruDenta’s different technologies work together to reduce pain and inflammation from the very first session, with the end goal of creating a complete and lasting resolution of symptoms
- No injections and no medications means no unpleasant side effects
- The whole-body approach combines state of the art ultrasound, cold laser, microcurrent, and trigger point manipulation techniques