Finding the Headache Doctor for You
Nothing disrupts your life like a migraine. Nearly 30 million Americans suffer from migraines and search for a headache doctor to help them solve the problem. If you are dealing with a headache or more per week and want to find relief without drugs, then you owe it to yourself to make an appointment with Dr. Thomas Layton. Dental issues from poorly aligned teeth to clenching your jaw while sleeping can affect the muscles and nerves from your shoulders up to the top of your head, causing headaches. Choose Dr. Layton, the migraine doctor in North Carolina who can provide state-of-the-art, drug-free pain relief and help you get your life back.
Meet Dr. Thomas Layton
After two decades of working in the dental field, Dr. Thomas Layton continues to enjoy making a difference in the lives of his patients. He’s rated Top Dentist by Charlotte Magazine.Dedicated to providing only the best possible care, Dr. Layton is excited to offer the TruDenta® pain-relief system to his patients suffering from headaches and migraines.He is the headache doctor you’ve been seeking. Along with his team, Dr. Layton hopes to improve the health and wellness of those around him for many years to come.
- Bachelor of Science in Biology – Hampden-Sydney College, 1990
- Doctorate of Dental Surgery – University of North Carolina Dental School, 1994
- American Dental Association
- Master, Academy of General Dentistry
- American College of Dentists
- North Carolina Dental Society
- President Charlotte Dental Society
- International College of Oral Implantologists
- Dental Organization for Conscious Sedation
- LD Pankey Alumni Association
- Queen City and Charlotte Implant Study Club
- North Carolina State Board of Dental Examiners
- Continuum Level V: Pankey Institute
- Conscious Sedation: NC State Board of Examiners
When he’s not in the office, Dr. Layton enjoys spending time with his children, running, and playing the guitar.
Meet Dr. Thomas Layton | Meet the Team